The Dynamic team at FusionVR has a perfect blend of Engineers & Scientists with rich cross-cultural Industry experiences along with an Energetic-young-team of Designers, Creative-artists & Developers who all share a passion towards “Immersive-Technologies for Smart-Factories”. Our SMEs are capable to understand the Pain-Points of our customers and design customized Industry 4.0 solutions and strategies.
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) at FusionVR consist of
- Certified Industry 4.0 Professionals with over 25 years of Industry experience.
- Immersive-Technologist, Stereo-Imaging Specialists, & Creatives with over 15 years’ experience:.
- Game-Engine, (Internet-of-Things) IoT & Artificial-Intelligence AI Developers with nearly 10 years of experience who completed Masters from Newcastle University, UK.
- Process Engineers with over 25 years of experience in Plant Operations (Field & Control room DCS), HSE-Training, Emergency & Safety training in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical.
- Maintenance Engineering consultants with over 30 years of experience in Oil and Gas, Process-Plants & Manufacturing industries experience in Reliability Centered Maintenance-RCM, Failure Mode Effective Analysis-FMEA as per ALADON Concept, Equipment Criticality Analysis – ECA, Maintenance Craft Procedure-MCP for On and Off-Shore Facility, Oil & Gas, Gas Compressor Station, Gas Supply Station, Refinery, Petrochemical and Power Industries.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering consultants with 27 years of experience in setting up of engineering and maintenance systems for green field to brown field. Specialization in SIL, RCM, FMEA, RCA, Design/Development & Audition of PSM programs. Expertise in Process automation and electrical safety audits for Manufacturing Industries.
- Multi-Disciplinary Advisory Committee consists of 15 plus renowned Senior-Scientists (PhD holders) ranging from Space-Research to Image-Processing, Ocean-Technology, Atomic-Energy, Aero-Space, Manufacturing, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, DNA-Computing and Stereoscopy.